-> Thomas Jefferson Financial Quotations
Financial quotes by Thomas Jefferson:
- I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
- Never spend your money before you have it.
- Never buy what you do not want, because it is cheap; it will be dear to you.
- No generation has a right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence.
- I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution ... taking from the federal government their power of borrowing.
© John Stevenson | Financial Quotations
| About Me
| Contact Me